This is your year. Take the time to celebrate YOU with a birthday celebration for yourself! Who says birthday parties are just for kids? Lucky for you, Tampa has plenty of great places for you to have a blast and celebrate another year of life. We’ve put together a collection of ideas for you to make the planning a little easier.
Dinner, drinks, dancing, relaxing – it’s your day! Whatever sounds good to you, there’s a great option to celebrate the way you want to.
- Book a private dining room for an intimate group dinner with friends.
- Have a wine tasting at one of Tampa Bay’s great wine bars.
- Rent a cabana at a resort to lounge alone or with friends.
- Celebrate the passage of time at a rooftop bar.
- Sing your heart out at a karaoke bar.
- Book a ticket on a floating tiki hut to sip and sail down the Hillsborough River.
Feel Like a Kid Again
If you’re looking for some ideas where your kids can join in on the fun (or just want to have fun, no kids necessary), there are plenty of kid-friendly and kid-at-heart friendly options for you.
- Practice your swing at TopGolf Tampa before trying out skydiving without the whole terrifying bit about jumping out of a plane at iFly next door.
- Try out one of Tampa’s fun dessert spots. For an extra hands-on experience, try making your own at Cake Drip in Hyde Park Village.
- Get your adrenaline pumping by going zip lining or taking on a ropes course.
Plan a House Party
House parties may look a little different now, but there are plenty of great local businesses to help bring your grown up party dreams to life.
- Get a mobile cocktail bar for delicious drinks for you and your guests. Services like Members Only Craft Cocktails, The Cabooze and Tipsy Trotter all come to you and handle the bar so you don’t have to.
- Bring a restaurant to your backyard with Hibachi Omakase. You provide the seating arrangements, they put on a show and cook up a delicious dinner for you and your friends.
- Book a food truck just for you and your guests. Try Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally to help narrow down your options.
Need More Birthday Ideas?