There are a ton of museums in Tampa, St. Pete. and Clearwater that have constantly changing art to look at and love. Museums make the perfect art date that can be followed by a delicious dinner in one of these areas. Here are just a few of my favorite museums to check out on your next date.
- 400 N. Ashley Drive, Tampa, FL 33602
- Monday-Thursday 11am to 6pm, Friday 11am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday 12pm to 5pm
- Docent tours are every Sunday at 2pm.
- Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for Students, Military, and Seniors.
- Become a member of the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts for free admission to the museum.
- 120 W. Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa, FL 33602
- Monday-Thursday 11am to 7pm, Friday 11am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Tickets are $15 for adults, $7.50 for Seniors, Military, and Florida Educators, $5 for Students
St. Pete and Clearwater Museums
- One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, Tampa, FL 33701
- Monday-Thursday 10am to 5:30pm, Thursday 10am to 8pm, Friday-Sunday 10am to 5:30pm
- Tickets are $24 for adults, $22 for Seniors, Military, Police, Firefighters, Educators, $17 for Students
- 255 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
- Monday-Saturday 10am to 5pm, Thursday 10am to 8pm, Sunday 12pm to 5pm
- Tickets are $17 for adults, $15 for Seniors and Military, $10 for Students
Museum of American Arts and Crafts Movement
- 355 Fourth Street N., St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
- This museum is going to open in the Summer of 2019. It will house furniture, pottery, tile, light fixtures, and photography from the 19th and 20th centuries. Click here for renderings of what it is going to look like!
Featured Art Date Image Credit: Tampa Museum of Art Facebook Page