In just a few short days, the Florida State Fair will be open for 11 days of fun! Starting February 6th, you and the whole fam can head over to 4800 US Hwy, 301 North for all of the fun, rides, food, and quality time.
- February 6th, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. – Opening Day
- February 7th, 3-3:30 p.m. – Dueling Pianos
- February 8th, 7:30-8 p.m. – Circus Hollywood
This is only just a peek! The Florida State Fair is offering hundreds of events, entertainment opportunities, DIY’s and so much more. To take a look at all of their events, click here.
While you’re at the fair, enjoy a multitude of entertainment opportunities, three of which are for the thrill-seekers!
- Sea Lion Splash– This event occurs Monday-Sunday at 12:30, 2:30, and 6:30. Here you can enjoy all of your favorite aquatic friends as they splash, play, and perform for you!
- XPogo– This event occurs just as frequently on Monday-Thursday at 12 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. with other performances on Friday – Sunday at 12:30, 2:30, 4, and 6:30. Strap in for an extreme show with the next-generation of pogo-stickers as they hop over 9 feet off the ground!
- Demolition Derby– Want to witness mass destruction? Head to the Fair Grounds on February 8th and 9th for Demolition Derby where you can watch your favorite destructive drivers as they crash, crumble, and rumble over insane obstacles.
It’s a whole new decade which means a whole new fair! Yep, there are three new opportunities for you to enjoy this year including Promo Days, Fair Foodie Crawl, and Deep Fried Dash.
- Promo Days– If you want to save during your time at the fair, enjoy a Promo Day! These are exclusive promotions with different deals every single day! It’s an awesome way to go and save a few bucks, especially if you have a large group.
- Fair Foodie Crawl- Ever been on a pub crawl? How about a deep-fried foodie crawl at the Florida State Fair? Interested? You’re in luck! Enjoy all of the delicious fair-food staples including sweet treats and all of the savory delights too. The Food Crawl is taking place on Feb 13th with additions to the crawl such as Cajun Chili Cheese Fries, Steak n Eggs Sundaes, Sweet Heat Jalapeno Ice Cream and more. Learn more about the Fair Foodie Crawl here.
- Deep-Fried Dash– If you want to eat all of the deep-fried goodies but don’t want to feel guilty, then sign up for the Deep Fried Dash. This is a 5K and Run where runners have the chance to run through the fair! Register here.
Of course, no fair day is complete without a few stomach-churning rides! Enjoy all of your favorites including Street Fighter, Wipeout, and the Midway Sky Eye! Click here to see a list full of exciting thrills.
Comments are closed.