The most delicious day of the year is even more magical at Walt Disney World. Reservations for Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World are booking FAST! Our quick guide includes all the sit-down restaurants at Disney with Thanksgiving dinner, plus casual options too.
Dinner at Disney Theme Parks
There are some restaurants in the parks that will have some special dishes and desserts in honor of Thanksgiving.
- At the Hollywood Brown Derby and 50’s Prime Time Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios you can dine on turkey breast with cornbread, apple-sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, vegetables and other festive food.
- Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom is known for its year-round Thanksgiving feast. The Patriots’ Platter is an all-you-care-to eat feast of turkey, pot roast and pork.
- Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom will have a Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl with wood-grilled turkey breast, gravy, potatoes and vegetables. There’s also pumpkin cream cheese mousse to finish the meal.
- Restaurantosaurus, Tusker House and Tiffins at Animal Kingdom also will have special Thanksgiving Day dishes and desserts.
- Over in EPCOT, Biergarten, Coral Reef, Garden Grill, Le Cellier and Sunshine Seasons will have special Thanksgiving Day dishes and desserts.
You will need to make a dining reservation, as soon as possible, if you want to eat at sit-down restaurant.
CASUAL THANKSGIVING DINNER AT DISNEY
If you miss out on securing a reservation for Thanksgiving dinner, you can still gobble up some turkey. Most of the casual locations at each of the Disney Resort Hotels is serving Thanksgiving dinner. Roasted turkey dinner, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, seasonal vegetables, and cranberry relish.
(Available Nov. 24 only; mobile order available)
Available at the following:
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Riverside Mill and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and French Quarter
- The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
If you want Disney magic without the fuss of the theme parks, Disney Springs is a good option. Between the restaurants and all the shops, you can easily take care of a Thanksgiving meal and holiday shopping all in one place.
A reservation is not needed to visit Disney Springs, and it’s free to park and walk around. Just be prepared that the parking garages may fill up early in the day.
More Thanksgiving fun:
- Turkey Trot Run and Races in Tampa Bay
- How to Host a Fantastic Friendsgiving
- Where to Find the Best Holiday Lights in Tampa Bay
Thanksgiving dinner ideas: