Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and beer just go together. Given the park’s history with the Anheiser-Busch company, there are multiple ways to enjoy beer at Busch Gardens. A slice of Bavaria returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay as the park celebrates the return of Bier Fest every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from July 21 through September 4!
This Oktoberfest-themed event returns for its longest event run with 15 newly created menu items inspired by classic German flavors and 60 brews from regions near and far.
You can also enjoy entertainment from rising local artists, take part in family-friendly activities, get up close with amazing animals, and top off a day of festive fun with thrilling rides including the all-new Serengeti Flyer and the award-winning hybrid coaster, Iron Gwazi.
Keep reading for the 2023 Bier Fest menu including the beer and the food, plus important details.
Bier Fest will feature both local favorites as well as new flavors and blends from all over. From lagers, ales and hefeweizens to non-beer options such as ciders, sours, bourbons, and wines, you can try more than 60 types of drink offerings.
Featured new additions include:
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade (Cider)
- Marker 48 Red Right Return (Red Ale)
- Samuel Adams Oktoberfest (Marzen)
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner (IPA)
- Wicked Weed – Strawberry Kiwi Burst (Session Sour)
- Firefly White Lightning Moonshine
- Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- American Born Apple Pie Moonshine
- American Born Dixie Moonshine
*One single pour per Food & Beverage Sampler punch. Try them all with our tasting flight. (not included with Food & Beverage Sampler)
- Terrapin | Hopsecutioner IPA
- New Belgium | Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA
- Angry Chair | Space Grass IPA
- Tampa Bay Brewing Co. | Coral Head IPA
Cider, Cocktails & Sours
- Crooked Thumb | Pink Beer Sour
- Wicked Weed | Strawberry Kiwi Burst Fruited Session Sour
- 3 Daughters Brewing | Raspberry Lemonade Cider
- Cigar City | Homemade Apple Pie Cider
- Strawberry Fields Craft Standard Cocktail
- Pearfect Summer Craft Standard Cocktail
- Rogue Ales | Dead Guy Maibock
- Samuel Adams | Seasonal
- 3 Daughters Brewing | Beach Blonde Ale
- Tampa Bay Brewing Co. | Gourds Gone Wild Pumpkin Ale
Bay Area Brews
- Cigar City | Frost Proof Belgian-style White Ale
- Coppertail Brewing Co. | Sun Runner
- Leaven Brewing | Cheeky Blonde Ale
- St Pete Brewing | Orange Wheat
- Hidden Springs Ale Works | Orange Crush
- Coppertail Brewing Co. | Free Dive IPA
- Marker 48 Brewing | Red Right Return
- Florida Avenue Brewing Co. | You’re My Boy, Blue!
- Valckenberg Gewürztraminer
- Valckenberg Pinot Blanc
- Valckenberg UNDONE Pinot Noir
- Riesling Flight
Although the main attraction to Bier Fest is the beer, the food is also a great reason to come out and celebrate! This year, they’re offering an ALL-NEW Oktoberfest menu with an array of unique and delicious bites.
The menu for this year’s Bier Fest is a match made in heaven for all the foodies. Pair your brew of choice with Oktoberfest-inspired menu offerings.
2023 Busch Gardens Bier Fest Menu
Xcursions: Bier Fest Signature Cupcakes
- Black Forest Cupcake
- Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
- Gingerbread Cupcake
- German Chocolate Cupcake
*One single signature cupcake per Food & Beverage Sampler punch. Try them all with our cupcake four pack. (Four pack not included with Food & Beverage Sampler
München Haus Königsberger Klopse
- German Meatballs with White Wine Caper Sauce
- Bierwurst Pretzel Roll – Seared Pork Sausage served on Artisan Pretzel Roll (NEW!)
- Potato Pancake with fresh applesauce
- Beer Braised Pork Shank Stout BBQ- Beer Braised and Slow Cooked Tender Pork Shank glazed in a Stout BBQ (NEW!)
- German Potato Salad (NEW!)
- Bratwurst – Seared Pork Sausage, Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage on Artisan Pretzel Roll
Das Goode Hut
- Chicken Apple Sausage with Spatzel
Seared Chicken Apple Sausage with Brown Butter Pasta
- Egg Noodle Kugel
Traditional Egg Noodle Casserole
- Sauerbraten (German Pot Roast) with Mashed Potato
Slow Cooked Marinated Beef Roast served over Mashed Potato
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Ice Cream
Flaky Apple Pastry with Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pretzels and Beer Cheese -Warm Small Pretzel Bites Served with Signature Beer Cheese
- Currywurst – Curry Stew of Seared Pork Sausage and Vegetables
- Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- Founders Brewing Co. | All Day IPA
- Cycle Brewing | Cream & Sugar, Please Coffee Porter
- Crooked Thumb | Strawberry Shakedown Sour
- Keel Farms | Mango Cider
- Modelo | Especial
- Stella Artois | Stella Artois Pilsner
- Anheuser-Busch | Michelob ULTRA
- Leaven Brewing | The Red Irish Ale
- Cycle Brewing | Crank IPA
- 3 Daughters Brewing | Oktoberfest Märzen
- Golden Road Brewing | Mango Cart
Historically, International Beer Day falls on the first Friday in August, however, Busch Gardens is starting the party early this year so everyone can have a chance to see what Bier Fest is all about. The beer-related fun starts Friday, July 21, and continues every single weekend through September 4th—that’s including Labor Day!
The best way to get a taste of all the flavors at this year’s event is with a Bier Fest Sampler, which can be redeemed for any food or beverage item offered throughout the festival area. Samplers start at $35 and are available in quantities of five, eight, and 12.
Pass Members have access to an exclusive 15-item Sampler for the same price as a 12-item Sampler. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Bier Fest is included with general admission. No separate entry ticket is required.