The holiday season is here! Christmas at Disney World usually means a trip to Disney Springs for many locals and visitors alike. Our quick guide to Christmas at Disney Springs includes where to book your Christmas dinner reservation, where to grab a special treat or drinks, and some tips on parking and when to visit.
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEY SPRINGS
If you want Disney magic without the fuss of the theme parks, Disney Springs is a good option. Between the restaurants and all the shops, you can easily have a festive holiday and Christmas celebration all in one place.
A reservation is not needed to visit Disney Springs, and it’s free to park and walk around. Just be prepared that the parking garages may fill up early in the day.
RESTAURANTS WITH CHRISTMAS DINNER AT DISNEY SPRINGS
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Raglan Road Irish Restaurant and Pub
- Planet Hollywood
- Wine Bar George
- Mario & Enzo’s
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Morimoto Asia
- The Edison
- City Works Eatery & Pour
- STK Orlando
Raglan Road Christmas Dinner
Eat turkey. Sip a foamy libation. Kick back and watch the show. That’s the plan when you book a table at Raglan Road on December 25.
Or you can order from the All-Day menu if turkey’s not your thing. The Irish Show begins at noon with Men of Aran and continues, with breaks for our bands and dancers, through pub closing.
JOCK LINDSEY’S HANGAR BAR
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is the most festive spot in Disney Springs. In fact, during the holidays it is renamed to Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar. The interior is reimagined with retro Christmas decorations, and even the outdoor patio sports festive garland. The menu also features three exclusive holiday cocktails and four holiday small bites.
One of the best celebrity-owned restaurants in Orlando, Morimoto Asia, is a favorite at Disney Springs. And the festive holiday cocktails sound delectable.
- Gingerbread Manhattan – Gingerbread cookie infused knob creek, lazzaroni amaretto, carpano antica, new England spiced cranberry and orange bitters
- Jingletini – Tito’s vodka, midori, Licor 43 Horchata, peppermint schnapps and glitter.
Head to Disney Springs and escape to one of our favorite hidden bars at Disney. You don’t need a park ticket to enjoy these spectacular Christmas cocktails.
- White Christmas Bourbon Smash – Jim Beam Black bourbon, rosemary simple syrup, lime juice, with a splash of seltzer
- Cranberry Limoncello Spritzer – Limoncello, White Cranberry Juice, and prosecco
- The Merry Melon – Absolut Vodka, Midori, and lemon lime soda
MARIA AND ENZO’S
For a livelier atmosphere, Maria and Enzo’s at Disney Springs is an Italian restaurant with hearty fare. We love all the festive mocktails on this menu.
- Holiday Cookie Flight – Gingerbread Man, Peppermint Bark and Shortbread Crumble
- Gingerbread Twist (Mocktail) – Gingerbread syrup with ginger ale, whipped cream and a mini gingerbread man
- White Chocolate Peppermint Iced Cocoa (Mocktail) – Chocolate milk with peppermint syrup and a mini candy cane
- Red Velvet Cupcake (Mocktail) – Red velvet Cake syrup, milk and a vanilla frosting rim
Immerse yourself in the thrill of the roaring ‘20s, with gothic decor and nostalgic entertainment, while sipping these festive drinks.
- Underneath the Mistletoe – Strawberry Sipsmith, Lillet Rosé, white cranberry juice, rosemary simple syrup and lemon juice
- Cosmie Poinsettia, High Roller – Infused Stoli Elit, Belle de Brillet Pear, St. George Spiced Pear, cinnamon and lime juice
- Coquito de Edison – Bacardi, Coco Lopez, coconut milk and holiday spices
- Cup ‘O Cheer, Mocktail – Apple juice, cranberry juice, cinnamon and lemon
Get a complete itinerary for a Holly Jolly Pub Crawl at Disney Springs
THINGS TO DO
There is more to do at Disney Springs during Christmas and the holidays besides eating and drinking.
Christmas Shopping at Disney Springs
Disney Springs is open 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Christmas Day and the days following it.
There are dozens of stores at the large entertainment complex and some will likely have sales to help you pick out that perfect holiday gift.
Expect lots of crowds! If you’re willing to traverse the crowds during Christmas week then don’t miss these favorite shops:
- World of Disney
- Marketplace Co-op (you can make your own candle!)
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Art of Disney
- Sugarboo & Co.
THE DISNEY SPRINGS CHRISTMAS TREE STROLL
While you’re at Disney Springs for Christmas, be sure to pay attention to the beautiful Christmas trees. The Disney Springs Tree Stroll brings elaborately decorated Disney Christmas trees to areas throughout Disney Springs.
Whether you choose to stroll the entire span of Disney Springs, from West Side to the Marketplace, or just spend a little time in one or two neighborhoods, these Disney-themed Christmas trees are sure to delight.
The Christmas Tree Stroll is one of our favorite date ideas for something free to do during the holidays.
We don’t want to reveal all the delightful themed of the trees. After all, half the fun is discovering the whimsical trees together. As you come across each tree take a close look and point out your favorite ornaments and decorations with each other.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Haunted Mansion
- The Lion King
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Princess and the Frog
- Star Wars
- Toy Story
DISNEY SPRINGS PARKING
Expect parking garages at Disney Springs to fill up by midday on Christmas Day and the weekend.
Lime Garage and Orange Garage are the most popular. Grapefruit Garage is across the street and has a convenient pedestrian bridge. Finally, the surface parking lots near Cirque du Soleil are usually overlooked. Just know these surface lots are at the far end of Disney Springs, and the West Side, and the rows are not as clearly marked as the ones in the garage. So, take extra note of your car’s location.
Wear comfortable shoes, you can expect lots of walking on this busy weekend.
While you’re on Disney property enjoying the holidays, consider stopping at one of the Top 5 Disney Hotels with the Best Christmas Decorations.