Calling all foodies! The beloved Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns for its 14th year Friday and Saturday, November 10-11, 2023.
The event offers guests unlimited tastings at outdoor stations featuring culinary and beverage selections amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. The menu lineup includes more than 20 delectable new dishes and beloved festival favorites from the hotel’s resident restaurants and lounges, and festival-exclusive pop-ups.
During the two-night event, guests will be able to enjoy different menus each night filled with a range of cuisines including Mexican, Italian, sushi, steak, seafood, and barbecue. In addition to food offerings, this year, there will be more than 150 wine and beverages from around the world.
Overnight packages and tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at visit FoodandWineClassic.com.
About the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic treats guests to a street party festival with unlimited tastings of culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants, wine samplings from around the world and a selection of other beverages, all amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment.
The event features numerous themed areas and specialty areas with more selections of food and drink.
With 22 restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The hotel features more than 70 certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
There will be several returning favorites this year including:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with potato puree, pearl onion, Dijon mustard and cognac sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Signature classic guacamole en molcajete with fresh tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa from Rosa Mexicano
- Crispy cauliflower with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce shoyu from the Beer Garden
- Dragon roll: Crispy shrimp, yellowfin tuna, Haas avocado and kewpie mayonnaise from Kimonos
- Baked ricotta cheese, carrot two ways, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from Il Mulino
What’s New for the Food & Wine Classic This Year?
All-new dishes debuting at the event this year include:
- Red chile chicken taco with avocado, tomatillo, pico de gallo and queso fresco on corn tortillas from Rosa Mexicano
- Smoked American Lamb: Hand crafted lamb, smoked cumin and harissa barbeque sauce, roasted black pepper and date puree and pickled mustard greens from Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Gorgonzola cheese filled agnolotti with spiced pear, walnuts, nasturtium and ‘Nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Tonnarelli Pasta: House-made tonnarelli pasta, steamed baby clams, roasted tomato sauce, Calabrian chili and guanciale from Amare
- Congee: Slow-cooked rice porridge, shrimp dumpling, fried shallot, green onion, garlic, and crispy chili flakes from China Town pop-up
The hotel’s pastry team will also be showcasing a delectable array of all-new desserts (details TBD).
The Grand Tasting – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2023
2:00PM – 2:45PM WELCOME RECEPTION & REGISTRATION
2:45PM – 5:00PM THE GRAND TASTING
$425 per person
The Grand Tasting is a Master Sommelier-led experience including a Champagne reception, 3 flights of elite wines, and Chef’s Table menu pairings from Executive Chef Dan Herman.
VIP Champagne & Dessert Party – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2023
8:30PM – 10:00PM
$150 per person
Experience the NEW resort, The Swan Reserve, during a VIP dessert pairing reception. The resort’s Executive Pastry Chef has teamed up with Certified Sommeliers to pair some incredible Champagnes & sparkling wines with award winning desserts. Keep the night going from The Vue, the 15th floor ballroom with spectacular views, during this VIP after-party experience.
There’s more to the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic besides indulging in unlimited food and drink tastings. You can also learn about the culinary arts. Take your pick of entertaining seminars.
Notes these seminars are an additional cost.
Beer & Wine
- Wine Blending with Luciano Sperduto, B.A.R. Certified, Sommelier, Director of Food and Beverage
- It’s Better to “Wine” in Italian with Kristian Laplante, Certified Sommelier, Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
- Base to Bubbles with Olivier Zambaux, Certified Sommelier, Director of Banquets
- Beer, Please! with Brian Exner, B.A.R. Certified Sommelier, Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
- Craft Cocktails with Jason Bradley
- Pasta Making with Chef Daniel Herman, Complex Executive Chef
TICKETS + OVERNIGHT PACKAGES
Package options include a pair of tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings and a one- or two-night hotel stay at a discounted rate. Overnight packages can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850.
Advance-purchase, event-only tickets are $185 per person (inclusive of tax and service fees).
To purchase tickets or an overnight package, visit FoodandWineClassic.com.
ABOUT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN RESORT
In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort resides amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida. It is located between EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests can discover 22 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds and the luxurious Mandara Spa. The resort features six pools, three health clubs, nearby golf, complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, the early entry and extended park hours benefit, advance tee times on nearby Disney championship golf courses, and more!
*Presented by Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Learn more about advertising with us here.