Itching for a getaway that’s not too far from home? Escape to nearby Orlando for a musical staycation at Orlando World Center Marriott this spring. It may be awhile before in person concerts resume as we once knew them, but this sprawling resort in Orlando is bringing back the music in a safe way with its creative Vertical Concert Series.
Every Friday and Saturday night, April 2 through Sunday, May 30, 2021, the property will transform into an outdoor vertical concert venue exclusive to overnight guests. Bands will perform outdoors on the upper pavilion, with the live concert viewable from the comfort of your own private balcony. The fun continues with an energetic laser show after the performance.
Before the concert kicks off each evening, spend your days exploring the resort’s multiple on-site restaurants, championship golf course, and loads of daily activities. FYI: The pool is currently closed due to renovations.
Overnight packages begin at $209/night for a King room and vary depending on the weekend selected. Read on for the full scoop on this fun weekend getaway for music-loving couples.
Each weekend features a live tribute band performance on Friday and Saturday night at 8pm followed by the nightly laser show at 9:45pm. There’s a variation in songs each night so no two shows will be the same.
- Bronx Wanderers: April 2 – 3
- US Stones – Rolling Stones Tribute: April 9 -10
- Stormbringer – 70’s & 80’s Hits: April 16 – 17
- British Invasion – Beatles Tribute: April 23 – 24
- True Rumors – Fleetwood Mac Tribute: April 30 – May 1
- Boy Band Review: May 7 – 8
- Motown Review: May 14 – 15
- Alter Eagles: May 21 – 22
Memorial Day Weekend Special Celebration
Celebrate the long weekend featuring 2 different bands over 3 nights plus a spectacular fireworks display on Sunday night to close out the weekend.
- Easy Posse: May 28
- Garth Guy Show – Ultimate Garth Brooks Tribute: May 29 – 30
Vertical Concert Series Overnight Packages
The Vertical Concert Series at Orlando World Center Marriott is exclusive to resort guests, so you’ll need to book a 2-night stay in order to enjoy the concerts.
Room rates vary depending on the weekend, but prices begin at $209/night for a King room.
The Two Night Vertical Concert View Package includes:
- Accommodations for up to 4 guests, room location will be assigned upon check-in
- Friday & Saturday night with live music starting at 8pm (times subject to change)
- Newly redesigned and spacious room with an oversized private balcony
- Nightly Laser Light show after the performance
- Self-parking for one vehicle per night
The fine print: Must stay Friday and Saturday nights. Prepayment required at time of booking. Taxes and resort fees are additional, and the package is non-refundable.
The available number of rooms with a concert view are limited, so book sooner rather than later! Non-balcony seating for hotel guests will be available for a fee.
More getaway ideas:
- Drivecation Ideas for a Florida Getaway by Car
- Three Perfect Days on Anna Maria Island
- Tampa Bay Hotel Dates Without an Overnight Stay
Disclosure: Orlando World Center Marriott is one of our valued advertising partners. This post originally appeared on our sister site, Orlando Date Night Guide.
All images courtesy of Orlando World Center Marriott