If you love breakfast food, more specifically, eggs Benedict, then grab the family and make your way to one of these delicious restaurants to celebrate National Eggs Benedict Day on April 16th! We’re bringing you some of the best breakfast/brunch spots across Tampa Bay in honor of this delicious holiday. Check them out!
The Classic Eggs Benny
For the safe eggs benny eaters, check out these restaurants serving up plate after plate of the classic Eggs Benedict. These eateries feature the delicious meal piled perfectly upon two toasted English muffins followed by Canadian bacon, poached eggs, and dressed with mouthwatering hollandaise sauce!
Three Coins Diner
7410 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL, 33604
*Located inside Le Meridien
601 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL, 33602
9312 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL, 33612
Noveau Eggs Benny
For the adventurous egg benny lovers, check out one of these hot spots for a fun flair on the classic eggs benedict that you know and love.
901 W Platt St., Tampa, FL, 33606
At Boca Tampa, pop in for their take on Eggs Benedict with the “BBQ Pork Benedict”! Enjoy sweet, smoked pork and poached eggs atop a pretzel toast served with a cilantro béarnaise sauce with a side of potato hash. Yum!
2616 S MacDill Ave, Tampa, FL, 33629
At Datz, choose from four different ways to eat your eggs benny! Check out the “Short Rib Biscuit Benedict” with beef short rib, pepper jack cheese, and poached eggs. It’s served with a smoked tomato hollandaise on a buttermilk biscuit! Next on their benedict list is the “Chicken N’ Waffle Benedict” served with boneless fried chicken breast, poached eggs, and tasso hollandaise on a Belgian waffle! Third on the list is the “Havana Benedict” served with ham and pulled pork. The meat is then topped with mooched eggs, mustard, hollandaise, and pickled relish atop a batard! Finally, the “Billy Benedict” is the fourth and final benny served at Datz. Enjoy Ham, swizz cheese, poached eggs and hollandaise on a toasted English muffin!
420 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33606
A list of breakfast spots wouldn’t be complete without a shout out to OE! Oxford Exchange keeps their Eggs Benny nice and fresh starting with a griddled English muffin, followed by an avocado mash, crispy bacon, poached egg, manchego cream, and micro cilantro.
300 Beach Dr. NE #104, St. Pete, FL, 33701
- Niman Ranch Smoked Ham Benedict- puff pastry with chive hollandaise and potato hash
- Crabcake Benedict- creamed spinach, hollandaise, and potato hash
For the Fickle Eggs Benny Eater
If you just can’t decide if you feel classic or adventurous, then try out one of these breakfast spots! Each spot serves up the classic Eggs Benedict that everyone knows and loves as well with other fun benny stylings.
901 S Howard Ave, Tampa, FL, 33606
- Traditionalist- two poached eggs and grilled ham on an English muffin with hollandaise.
- New Yorker- English muffin with scallion cream cheese, chilled smoked salmon, poached eggs, hollandaise, red onion, tomato, and scallion.
- Broad St. Bully- poached eggs on top of shaved NY strip, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, American cheese piled high atop an English muffin with hollandaise.
- Benny The Green- grilled multi-grain bread with mashed avocado and poached eggs with hollandaise and scallion.
- Gobbler- poached eggs, homemade turkey and potato hash on top of an English muffin with hollandaise
- Florentine- tomato, and spinach topped with poached eggs and hollandaise on an English muffin
The Frog Pond, St. Pete Beach
7390 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706
- Eggs Benedict-poached eggs, Canadian bacon, English muffin and hollandaise
- Mock Benedict- poached eggs and turkey atop an English muffin with hollandaise
- Eggs Florentine- poached eggs, spinach, and bacon with hollandaise.
- Krab Meat Benedict- poached eggs and Krab atop an English muffin with hollandaise
- Frog Benedict- poached eggs, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, and swiss cheese atop an English muffin with hollandaise
- Vegetable Benedict- poached eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes on an English muffin with hollandaise
- Lox Benedict- poached eggs and lox atop a grilled bagel with tomatoes, onions, and capers with hollandaise sauce
- Bacon Benedict- poached eggs and bacon atop an English muffin with hollandaise
- Neptune Benedict- poached eggs, spinach, and Krab atop an English muffin with hollandaise
- Jacque Cousteau Benedict- poached eggs, Krab, and mushrooms atop an English muffin with hollandaise
- Chicken or Steak Benedict
951 34th St. N, St. Pete, FL, 33713
- Traditional- poached eggs on top of an English muffin with Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce
- Blackstone- poached eggs on top of an English muffin with bacon and tomato, drizzled with hollandaise
- Lexington- poached eggs atop a biscuit with oak smoked ham and hollandaise
Shrimpy’s Blues Bistro
9524 Blind Pass Rd., St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706
- Traditional Benny
- Tomato Bacon Benny- grilled tomato and bacon with poached eggs atop a baked croissant with lemon hollandaise
- Cajun Benny- gator andouille sausage with sweet onion, poached eggs atop a baked croissant with lemon hollandaise
- Kings Benny- blue crab, scallop, shrimp cakes, poached eggs atop a baked croissant with lemon hollandaise
- Surfer Benny- shrimp scallops, cream cheese, avocado, and poached eggs atop a baked croissant with lemon hollandaise
- Hillbilly- grilled sausage links, sausage gravy, poached eggs atop a baked croissant
Stack N’ Sizzle
401 49th St. S, St. Pete, FL, 33707
- Eggs Benny
- The Florentine- Canadian bacon, spinach, and hollandaise
- This Little Piggy- sausage patties and hollandaise
Cask Social Kitchen
208 S Howard Ave, Tampa, FL, 33606
- Eggs Benedict- English muffin, poached eggs, hollandaise
- Filet Medallions
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
- Spinach and Mushrooms
4205 S MacDill Ave, Tampa, FL, 33611
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Crab Cake Benedict- crab cake, poached eggs, and hollandaise on a biscuit with a side of the hash brown casserole
- Chicken & Waffles Benedict- poached eggs, marinated fried chicken breast, hollandaise atop house-made waffles with a side of the hash brown casserole
Benedicts Family Restaurant
1.) 2632 Bayshore Blvd, Dunedin, FL, 34698
2.) 768 N. Belcher Rd, Clearwater, FL, 33765
- Florentine- freshly cooked spinach, bacon, two poached eggs, and hollandaise on an English muffin
- Country Sausage- sausage patties in a biscuit with hollandaise sauce
- Crab Cake
- Corned Beef Hash
- Mediterranean- spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives
- Smoked Salmon
14366 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL, 33618
- Eggs Benny
- Portobello Croissant Benny- steamed Portobello cap with organic spinach on a half croissant with poached eggs and hollandaise
- Huevos Avocado- poached eggs on an English muffin with pico de gallo, avocado, sour cream, and melted cheese
- Florentine Benny- sun-dried tomatoes and spinach on an English muffin with poached eggs and hollandaise
- Bronx Lox Benny- house cured salmon on a toasted bagel with poached eggs, red onion, capers, and hollandaise
Have fun celebrating National Eggs Benedict Day at one of these fabulously delicious breakfast spots across the bay! Stay in your comfort zone or go bold with one of the delicious ways these hot spots serve up their take on the beloved eggs benny.