After a long week of hard work, there is nothing better than starting your Saturday with a delicious brunch. Are you in the mood for drinking mimosas and tasting food from local restaurants? On Saturday, February 22nd, you can attend brunch presented by Creative Loafing at the Tampa River Center, located at Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park. Brunched 2020 will start at 1 p.m. and finish at 3 p.m., so you’ll have plenty of time to sample as many plates as you’d like!
Many local restaurants will be offering samples of their most popular plates, with the participation of:
- 18 Bagels
- 7th + Grove
- American Social
- Anchor and Brine
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe
- Luv Child
- Maple Street Biscuit Company
- Simply Done Donuts
- The Cake Girl
Bloody Mary Battle
This will be a one of a kind brunch, as it will also host a fun Bloody Mary Battle between different establishments from the Tampa Bay Area, such as Park & Rec, Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe, Shuffle, and many more! Guests will be able to sample and vote for the best Bloody Mary at the event.
You can save up to $10 if you buy your tickets before February 22nd! General Admission is $60 and VIP Admission is $100 up until February 21st. They also offer a special ticket for designated drivers, which would not include alcohol and is $40.
These are some of the benefits that will come with your general admission:
- Unlimited brunch samples
- Bottomless mimosas
- Bloody Mary sampling and voting for Tampa Bay's Best Bloody Mary
These are some of the benefits that will come with your brunched VIP admission:
- Early entry for an extra hour of sampling without the crowds from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Along with unlimited brunch, Bloody Mary samples and bottomless mimosas, VIP pass holders will enjoy passed brunch hors d'oeuvres during VIP-only hour:
- Wild Mushroom Tart | wild mushrooms, fresh herbs, mascarpone cream cheese (V)
- Shrimp Cocktail Shooter | creole-poached, horseradish cocktail sauce
- Chorizo-Stuffed Baby Portabellas
- Shrimp + Grits Croquette | Alabama white BBQ sauce
- Chicken + Waffle Bite | buttermilk fried chicken, Belgian waffle square, pecan-maple butter
- Pimento Grilled Cheese | white bread, with smoked tomato jam (V)
- VIP lanyard + swag
- Reusable commemorative cup