After a day full of fun or a movie night with your significant other, any couple could easily find themselves craving some food. But, what if it’s too late and your favorite, go-to restaurants have already closed for the day? In that case, here are some Tampa late night meals at restaurants open late for you to consider.
Check out these Tampa Late Night Meals for your next date
Open until Midnight
- 805 Brandon Town Center Drive, Brandon, FL 33511
- Fridays and Saturdays open until 12am, other days 11pm
- Caribbean restaurant with dishes like Lobster Mac and Cheese, Seafood Paella, and more found on menu
- 111 West Fortune Street Tampa FL 33602
- Friday through Sunday bar open until 12am
- Food includes: burgers, wraps, quesadillas, and more found on menu
- Thursday to Sunday 12am, other days 10pm
- 615 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602
- Food includes pizza, burgers, pasta, and more found on menu
- 1327 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33706
- Friday and Saturday 12am, other days at 12:30pm
- Food includes: coffee, tacos, shrimp, and more found on menu
- 2109 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606
- Thursday through Saturday 3am, other days until 1am
- Food includes: burgers, salads, seafood and more found on menu
- 1202 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602
- Tuesday through Friday 3am; Saturday through Monday,normal times
- Food includes: burgers, shrimp, nachos and more found on menu
- 777 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL 33602
- Thursday 1am, Friday 2am, all other days 12am
- Late Night Menu including small bites like tator tots, eggs, and more.
- 3045 N Rocky Point Dr. East, Tampa, FL 33607
- Fridays and Saturdays open until 2am, other days until12am
- Caribbean restaurants with dishes like Lobster Mac and Cheese, Seafood Paella, and more found on menu
- 1413 South Howard Avenue, Suite 100, Tampa, Florida 33606
- Friday and Saturday open until 2am; other days until 12am
- Food includes: Italian dishes such as pasta, pizza, soups, and more found on menu
Open 24 Hours
- 5002 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33617
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 hours a wek
- Food includes: pancakes, muffins, burgers, more breakfast foods found on their menu.
- 11710 Morris Bridge Rd, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Food includes: grits, wraps, pancakes, waffles, and more on their menu.
Looking for some more foodie date ideas? Check out Early Morning Donut Dates or Dates for Foodies: Food Tours in Tampa Bay!
Feature image credit: Waterworks Bar and Grill