Have you ever wanted to go on a date, but had no idea what to do? We’ve all been there! But, there’s an easy fix to that problem. Whenever you’re feeling uninspired for date planning, try pulling ideas from a date night jar. This jar can be filled with many ideas, from cheap dates to travel dates to much more. Need help starting your own jar? Here are some ideas for you to use for your own Tampa date night jar!
Check out these Tampa date night jar ideas
- Take a walk or go for a run on Bayshore Boulevard
- Stroll through the Tampa Riverwalk
- Visit Hillsborough State Park, Lettuce Lake Park, Flatwoods, or another nature park
- Attend a food festival
- Plan a picnic at a nature park
- Go to the cinema to watch the latest movies
- Head to a drive-in movie
- Go roller skating
- Head to the beach and watch the sunrise or sunset
Check out more cheap/free Tampa date night ideas!
Costs a bit more
- Plan a romantic dinner out at one of Tampa’s standout restaurants
- Ride roller coasters at Busch Gardens
- Attend a concert at Amalie Arena, MidFlorida Amphitheater, etc.
- Go to a show at the Straz Center
- Attend a sports match for the Bucs, the Rays, or the Lightning
- Find a place for horseback riding
- Visit a local museum (History Museum, Dali Museum)
- Progressive dinner date: appetizer one place, entree at another, dessert at another
- Go to a ziplining course like Treeumph’s
- Dine on the ocean at a dinner cruise
- Build a fort using blankets, pillows and whatever you find
- Movie night with a movie of your choice
- Movie night with a movie of your partner’s choice
- Play video games
- Find new recipes to try together
- Do a DIY crafts project
- Board Games
- Binge watch a tv show or a movie genre (rom coms, comedies, thrillers, etc)
- Breakfast for dinner
- Spa day with massages and bubble baths
- Start driving and pick a random turn at every intersection until you end up at a place for a date, whether it’s a park, a restaurant, a bowling alley, or anything.
- Find a map of the area and throw a dart. Go wherever the dart lands.
- Pick a random number and check Yelp lists for different categories from restaurants to places to go. Go to the place listed as the number you chose.
- Go to the first place that comes to mind.
- Click on any article on Tampa Bay Date Night Guide for more ideas.
Looking for more date night ideas? Check out A Romantic Evening: The Lights Fest Tampa or Tampa’s Newest Restaurants to Try in 2018!
Feature image: tastefullyeclectic.com